Here are the top five tips for choosing an excellent limousine company in Edmonton:
1. Ensure the company has professionally trained drivers. Not all companies go the extra mile to ensure drivers are professionally trained to drive the limousine before giving them assignments. Just as you would not fly in a plane without a pilot who is familiar with the aircraft, you should not drive in a car with a driver who is unfamiliar with the fleet of limousines.
2. Check references and reviews. Search Google for reviews on the limo company and look for genuine and honest feedback from customers. Granted not all reviews are fairly written, however for the most part, they offer good insight into the overall experience. Like anything, it is good to read with a filter, and look for the common comments. Ask the company to explain negative reviews that you read.
3. Go and see the fleet, if possible. If you live in a close enough vicinity to check out the fleet, take the time to do so. Or you can browse their fleet online if they have several pictures available. This obviously becomes less important if you are a business traveler who is simply looking to get from point A to point B. This is much more important if you are embarking on a once-in-a-lifetime ride, such as your wedding day.
4. Ask for a quote. Look for companies who are forthcoming with information about the base rate of renting the limo, as well as any surcharges that you will be responsible for. Examples include fuel, driver gratuities, tolls and other surcharges that can start to add up if you're unaware of them.
5. Check the hours of operation. Some companies only run Monday through Saturday, which will do you no good if you need the limo on a Sunday. Call ahead and make sure the limo company is available when you need them.